Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Green Tea helps Lose Weight!!

I have been experimenting with green tea ( or rather downing mugfuls)!!! This is what I did and what I noticed. Instead of the large mug of tea ( the ordinary type) with milk and sugar, I started drinking a mug of green tea in the mornings. No sugar. No milk. And guess what my weight is going down slowly and steadily. It supposedly increases the rate of metabolism. I checked with a doc and she said it was ok. No harm done. Besides the Chinese and Japanese have been doing it for centuries. They take it warm, I believe. I dunno if the no sugar, no milk has anything to do with it. But then, I am not restricting myself when it comes to other foods. If any of you have similar experiences, do pen a comment.

2 comments:

Novice Writer said...

Well, I won't be trying anything to lose weight anytime soon, since I am too skiny! lol!
BTW Happy Easter!:-)

Umsy said...

Thanks Novice....