Thursday, February 5, 2009

BOH: The pleasure of sipping iced tea.....


Yesterday evening I had a cuppa instant ice tea from Boh. Boh is not the name of a kitten. It's the name of a brand of tea made in Malaysia. My friend Sandhya who is part of Manasa Yoga ( probably one of the most renowned yoga centers in Kuala Lampur...more of that later) had given me some iced tea as a parting gift. Now this is no ordinary tea. It's like nectar from the heavens. So refreshing and rejuventing and best of all- easy to make. You get 20 sachets in a pack. All you need to do is empty the contents into a cup and pour in the cold water and stir. Yes it's that easy. And definitely much more healthier than soft drinks!!!! They have several flavours. I tried Peach.

2 comments:

Gayathri said...

Mmmm... Iced tea... Yumm! I absolutely enjoy green tea, so I guess I might like this too. Now if only I could get my hands on one!

Umsy said...

Yes you will love it!!!!