Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Feet

Wish you all a very happy, prosperous and above all healthy 2008!!! Health is one of the most important things that we take for granted till we fall sick.:( I've resolved or rather I will take care of myself. One of my New Year Resolutions is to take good care of my feet.:)
The feet really need more care considering what they do for us-taking us through the whole day. Corns and callusses are just some of the sad things that can happen to your feet if not taken care of properly. They usually appear due to pressure. You can read more about that here:http://www.epodiatry.com/corns-callus.htm. So it is very imporatant to wear comfortable shoes & give your feet a good massage whenever possible. They deserve it!!!
I got myself a pair of Dr. Scholls. To be truthful, I can't say the design is over the top. But my feet are really being pampered. It's nice to feel the feet sinking into a spongy thingie. The sole is ribbed so my feet get a lil massage too.
Dr. Scholls has been in the footcare industry since 1904 & that's more than 100 years. And people who wear Scholls, swear by it. Infact they have a whole range of products to choose from,from foot mousse to nail clippers to corn cushions to.... Phew!!!! Anyway here's a link which throws light on some of their products:http://www.drscholls.com/edu.aspx?eduid=3

No comments: